You do not need to book or prepay for day trips. Please bring the advertised Member or Non Member fare, which will be collected at the end of the trip.
Weekend and Longer Tramping Trips
You must book for weekend or longer trips.
- Phone the leader and discuss the trip. Make sure it is the right trip for you.
- There are two ways to book
- Preferred - From the trip details page on this website; OR
- Alternative - By phone to the Weekend Trips Booking Officer - details below - between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm - you must provide your booking contact information and how you will be paying
- There are two ways to pay
- By Internet Banking (Preferred) OR
- Make cheque out to "Auckland Tramping Club", and mail with your booking contact information to:
Auckland Tramping Club
- You must phone the leader before booking
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid
- Bookings are accepted on a strictly first come first served basis
- Bookings and payments are required by 7:00 pm the Wednesday before weekend trip departure, or, for longer trips, a week prior to departure.
- The following booking contact information is required for all trip bookings
- Your name
- Contact numbers for you (home and mobile)
- Emergency contact name
- Contact numbers for your emergency contact
- Trip name
- Trip party
- Trip date
All of this information is very important, as it allows us to contact you
- If plans change at the last minute OR
- If you can’t get to the bus on time OR
- To let your family know in the event that anything serious has happened to you.
ATC SnowSports Lodge Accommodation
There are three ways to book :
- Preferred - Use the booking form on this website
- Alternative - Email the ATC SnowSports Lodge Booking Officer
Include your name, contact phone details, food and accommodation requirements.
- Alternative - Phone John - between 7.00 pm and 9.00 pm - on (09) 827 4325
Once a booking has been made, an invoice will be emailed or posted to you.
There are two ways to pay
- Preferred - By Internet Banking OR
- Alternative - Make cheque out to "Auckland Tramping Club", noting the invoice number on the reverse, and mail to:
|Auckland Tramping Club
C/- John Dalley
12 Kelston Street, New Lynn, Auckland 0600
Bookings are only confirmed when payment has been cleared.
Ngaro-Te-Kotare (Waitakere) Hut Accommodation
Contact the NTK Booking Officer - John Dalley
||09 827 4325 (between 7pm and 9pm)
Christmas and Special Trips
Christmas and Special trips will have different booking arrangements. Contact the leader as quickly as possible, or follow any instructions as published. Please reply immediately to all requests from the leader for information.
Electronic Payments (Internet Banking)
Electronic payments are really convenient, but please follow these instructions so that we don’t have any trouble identifying what your payment is for.
|Auckland Tramping Club
02 0100 0024675 00
For Weekend Trips, enter:
(Trip Number as per website or advised by Booking Officer)
For ATC SnowSports Lodge Accommodation, enter:
(Invoice Number as indicated on your invoice from the Booking Officer)
For Ngaro-Te-Kotare Hut Accommodation, enter:
First date booked for
Note that for some banks you have to separately update the ATC payee details before you create the actual payment.
For every electronic payment please immediately confirm by email to the appropriate booking officer :
Please notify the Booking Officer and trip leader as early as possible by phone.
Weekend trip cancellation refunds:
- If cancelled more than 2 days before departure time – full refund
- If cancelled less than 2 days before departure time – refund at discretion of committee
Christmas and Special trip cancellation refunds:
- If cancelled more than 7 days before departure time – full refund
- If cancelled less than 7 days before departure time – refund at discretion of committee
ATC SnowSports Lodge and NTK Hut cancellation refunds:
- Discuss with the lodge or hut booking officer as soon as possible, so they can provide a refund recommendation to the committee.
Where a trip fee includes payments to other parties, such as for accommodation, that portion of the fee might not be refundable.
If you paid by cheque and have cancelled in a timely fashion, your cheque will normally not have been banked, and so it will be destroyed.
Otherwise, for the purposes of making a refund, supply a bank account number to make the payment to (preferred), or a name and address for the refund cheque.
In cases of late cancellation, you may make a submission for refund to the committee by email or letter stating the reason. Any refund made will be entirely at the discretion of the committee.
Auckland Tramping Club
PO Box 2358