Once again this year, the Auckland Tramping Club is partnering with Back Country Foods to offer our summer tramping crew some great offers on freeze dried food. Lee McKay and Brent Rose have tweaked the ordering software and process, and Lee is now ready to accept your orders.
The Back Country order form is attached below.
There is a lot of work involved in this process, so :
1. Fill out the form quickly and then email it back to Lee. Subsequent change means more work for Lee, so please check it carefully before sending it through the first time
2. Prices are GST exclusive. Freight will be charged at 3% of the order value (minimum $3 per order)
3. Lee will collate all orders and email you an order confirmation. This will indicate sum owing, including freight, GST and banking details
4. You must pay Lee by Monday 31st October, 5pm - so don't delay - get onto it NOW !
5. Lee will then place the total order with Back Country Food
6. Back Country Food will send the total order to Lee, who will then prepare everyone's individual order for distribution
7. There will be a few options as to when you can collect your order, including ATC club night on Thursday, November 17th
NOTE This is only available for current ATC members or ATC affiliated members (Western Springs College TC or Hawaiian Trail and Mountain Club), and any non members already registered for our Christmas, Interim or Safari trips. The prices on the form are what we pay to Back Country Food.
To use the Text order form, save it to your computer, then edit it using any Text Editor, such as Notepad. Then send it to Lee