We’re delighted you’re interested in joining the Auckland Tramping Club!
You’ll have a blast on our trips, meet a bunch of great people and enjoy many benefits of membership.
Joining ATC is dead easy. Here’s what to do:
- Scroll down this page to see the fee to pay. You’ll see there are discounted fees for younger members and over 65s, plus you need to decide what hard copy publications (if any) you want mailed to you.
- Pay the fee into the Club bank account by Internet banking:
Payee: Auckland Tramping Club
Code: Your name
That’s it! You’ll get a confirmation e-mail within a couple of days, and a membership card in the mail.
And you’ve just joined Auckland’s most active tramping club!
|Over 65 years member||$35|
|Veteran member (not applicable for new members)||$30|
|Junior member (14-17 yrs)||$25|
Plus Optional Printed Mail Charges
You can also choose to have various hard copy publications posted to you:
Option 1: The lot - ATC Wanderlust magazine (11 editions a year), FMC Backcountry bulletins (quarterly), ATC annual reports and membership list $49
Option 2: Just FMC Backcountry bulletins (quarterly) $8
Backcountry is the magazine of Federated Mountain Clubs (FMC), the voice of and for the NZ outdoors. The bulletins are chock full of news, articles and discussion of matters relevant to us all. Check out the latest digital copies.
Wanderlust is our very own ATC mag, printed monthly from February to December. The bulk of the cost for Option 1 covers the cost of printing and posting Wanderlust. A pdf version of each edition is freely available to all on our website – check out the latest Wanderlust pdfs.
If you want either Option 1 or 2, be sure to add the charge to the relevant Membership rate above.
Members will also receive our ATC News email (11 annually) with the latest news and items of interest to members.
Notes about your ATC membership:
1. Our membership year runs from 1st July to 30th June.
2. The full subscription amount is payable at any time of the year. However if you join between April and June, your payment takes you right through to the end of June in the following year.
3. Subscription renewal notices are sent via email if an email address has been provided.
4. Your membership fee includes FMC membership. The FMC year and discount card runs from 1st June to 31st May. If you renew your ATC membership promptly, your new FMC card will turn up soon after. If you need the card before then, please contact our secretary.
Congratulations on joining ATC and we look forward to seeing you on one of our tramps or other activities soon!